Spring air is coming everywhere, so making a flower cake bouquet is very appropriate right now. Making your own homemade cake pop bouquet can be surprisingly easy and tastes amazing. We are happy to share our easy recipe with you, which will allow you to create simple cake bouquets for your special occasions. Get our step-by-step cakepluss instructions for making these delectable snacks.
What are Cake Pops?
How to make cake pop bouquet? Step by Step Recipe
- Cream cheese
- Chocolate chips or melted candy
- Vase, paper bag, parchment paper, or piece of tissue paper
- To make an easy muffin, start by putting the Oreo cookies in a food processor. Blend until smooth, then add cream cheese and blend again until combined.
- Shape your cookies into evenly shaped balls, place on parchment and freeze overnight.
- After the balls are frozen, insert the stick into the balls.
Next, use a bowl of chocolate to microwave. Microwave for 30 seconds at a time, stirring in the middle until your chocolate is completely melted.
- When your chocolate is melted, dip a sponge cake into the chocolate and gently swirl to let the excess chocolate fall off. Once they are completely covered, stick the cake pieces into the Styrofoam so they can stand when dry. Repeat this process for each cake pop. If desired, add sprinkles while the chocolate is still wet.
- You can combine your cake bouquet in many ways. Place a piece of Styrofoam in the bottom of the jar then insert each plant into the Styrofoam. This makes it easy to remove the cake from the jar. Another way is to arrange your cakes in tissue paper or parchment, then wrap them up like a normal bouquet and tie a ribbon around them. This cake pop bouquet will be a very cute gift that you want to give to your loved ones.
– Note :
If you don’t have a blender to mash the cookies and blend the cream cheese, you can put the cookies in a sealable plastic bag and crush them with a rolling pin until they’re smooth. Add them to a mixing bowl and beat the cream cheese until they are combined.
Storage Instructions for Cake Pop Bouquet
Finished cakes should be stored in the refrigerator until you are ready to give them away or serve them. You can also store the cakes in the freezer if you want to keep them for a longer time. Your sponge cake will taste best when placed in a sealable plastic bag or in an airtight container.
Sometimes you notice your cake pops condensing when they’re still cold and pulled into a warm room. The liquid that develops on the cold cake pops is caused by the airborne water hitting them. To avoid this, store your cake molds in an airtight container while they are chilled and continue to do so after you take them out of the refrigerator until they reach room temperature.
FAQs- Cake Pop Bouquet
– Why did my cake pops break?
One reason your cake pop might spoil is that your stick size to cake pop size ratio may not be correct. If your cake pop is much larger than your stick, your cake pop is too heavy and therefore often breaks. The same can happen if your cake pop is too small and your stick is too big.
– Why didn’t they stay on the stick?
Another reason why your sponge cake is hard to stick to the stick is because the balls are not compressed hard enough. When attaching the balls to the sticks, make sure your balls are tightly compressed before placing them on the sticks.
– Why are my cake pops cracking?
One of the main reasons cake pops crack is because you dip the cold icing in hot chocolate. The simple workaround is to simply let the balls warm up a bit before dipping in your melted chocolate. When using pretzels mixed with cream cheese, this is usually not a problem but can occur in rare cases.
In conclusion, creating a cake pop bouquet is a fun and creative way to celebrate any occasion, from birthdays to weddings. With a little practice and some creativity, anyone can make a stunning cake pop bouquet that will impress and delight their friends and family.