All the children when given the cake seemed to be very excited. Especially the monster truck cakes for boys. Here’s a great birthday cake idea for boys and girls – even the big kids love their trucks! So how do you make this cake yourself? Today cakepluss will guide you in detail.
Overview of Monster Truck Cake
Monster Truck Cakes are caked with the image of a monster truck on top. They are made for birthday parties and other celebrations.
Monster Truck Cakes have become a popular topping in recent years because they are easy to make, affordable, and look good with any cake design. The most common ingredients include chocolate, white frosting, vanilla frosting, chocolate crumbs, red food coloring, and white chocolate crumbs. These cakes can be made with any type of cake mix. The only thing to do is make sure the cake is cooled in a way that makes it look like a monster truck.
How to make a monster truck cake?
- Boxed cake mix
- Vanilla Icing
- Chocolate Icing
- Green Food Color
- Box of Oreo cookies
- Chocolate Malt Balls
- 2 round 8″ or 9″ cake pans
- Step 1: Mix the cake mix in the box according to the instructions on the box. Divide the dough into 2 8″ or 9″ round cake pans. Bake according to instructions.
- Step 2: After the cake cools, stack it on top of the cake base or cake plate. Use a knife to cut a shallow piece from 1/4 of the cake to create the effect of the monster truck going up the hill.
- Step 3: Next proceed to mix vanilla ice cream with some green food coloring. Start with a few drops of food coloring and mix well. Add more to get a green you like. Note to add gradually so that the cake color is not too dark.
- Step 4: Spread the mixed color mixture evenly on the cake (leave the truck parking space). Then refrigerate the cake.
- Step 5: Use chocolate frosting to spread on the part you cut above. If desired, you can also use chocolate frosting to make the bottom border around the cake. This will animate the muddy road the monster truck climbs on.
- Step 6: Take the oreo cookie and discard the white cream in the middle. Crush the cake then sprinkle the oreo powder over the chocolate coating any way you like. Add your chocolate malts (to mimic the big rocks) to the chocolate icing.
- Step 7: Finally, you can add your optional monster truck to the wheel to complete. Add flags at the finish line and birthday numbers.
Tips for decorating a monster truck cake
A few photos of the monster truck cake
In conclusion, creating a monster truck cake can be a fun and creative way to celebrate a special occasion or event. When decorating a monster truck cake, it’s important to choose the right colors and consider adding small toys to give it a more realistic look. With these tips, you can create a monster truck cake that will impress your guests and be the centerpiece of your celebration. Keep in mind that having fun and using your creativity freely are the most essential things!